Hamilton Classic Impreza outdoor cover, used 5 months

Discussion in 'Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale' started by msisleman, Jun 26, 2018.

1. msisleman

msisleman V-Limited Member

I've decided I may as well sell my Hamilton Classic cover that I bought last year around September time, as my Scooby is garaged now. It has been on the Impreza outside through winter for 5 months, and in all honesty still looks new. Its a really nice cover and I bought it after doing my research as I wanted a good one. It's fleece lined and also breathable, and it will fit any Impreza with a mid or high wing, or a newer hatch. Would fit a low winged one but may be a little on the baggy side at the rear. It's not a perfectly fitted cover (not designed to be) but does fit really nicely, with two straps that go underneath. I paid £185 (plus postage). Someone on here can have it off me for £100 collected or £110 posted.

This is it:
    http://www.hamiltonclassic.co.uk/acatalog/OutdoorCoverCarBreathableSoft.html

2. 53R

53R www.53Racing.uk

Interested :) is it GC8 or more for the new ages? Are you in Essex I can't remember ?

3. msisleman

When I bought it from them they asked me exactly which shape I had (GC8) and which wing it had (mid level) and even asked for a photo to make sure, and this is the one they sent. It fits a GC8 really nicely. I am in North Essex.

4. msisleman

Still available if anyone's interested?