1993 wrx ra gc8a47d

Discussion in 'What Impreza model is this?' started by Ecgc8a47d, Mar 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ecgc8a47d

Ecgc8a47d Type RA Member

2. Ecgc8a47d

Ecgc8a47d Type RA Member

I was wondering if any 1 would know roughly how much these sell for standard, i can not find any to base a price on my car? I have owned it since 2006 when it was imported from japan. So only 1 owner. Fully resprayed in 2008, all ra extras such as under belly pans sti braces, sti shocks etc. Also has p1 rear end, cusco 2 way diff, 3inch exaust from turbo back, roll cage= ps reader and few other small parts all fitted when it arrived from japan. If any one could help me with an adverage sale price for this model i would much appreciate it. I can up load more pictures at the weekend.

3. Ossett2k2

Ossett2k2 V-Limited Member

Hard to put a price on as it's not standard.
    Your picture upload hasn't worked either so can't see the car.
    More info like mileage would help.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ecgc8a47d

Ecgc8a47d Type RA Member

Oh i am in Ireland by the way... Never mentioned that sorry. It had 62k when it arrived and has 85k now. I have all receipts for what i have done servicing etc... It is only a picture of the chassis plate, it is all i jave at the moment:-\ I will be uploading more pictures as the weekend but just mainly looking to know roughly what a basic model sells for to base a price for mine as i have not seen any sold in Ireland recently, if you can help thanks:)

5. Ossett2k2

If I was to guess(I'm no expert tho) I would say
    Between 3k-7k so depends on a lot really.
    A non standard car of this kind will be worth less,yours has a fair few non standard mods on it.
    If body,chassis or arches etc have rust then this will decrease the value a fair bit.
    Could be worth more in parts or well worth selling the non standard items,putting the car back to how it rolled out of the factory(or as close as you can) and selling it that way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ecgc8a47d

Ecgc8a47d Type RA Member

Thanks mate this is helpfull and i have thought of breaking it but there are just so few left it would be a shame, i was estimating about 5k myself as i have no rust or accidents on the car so i have the ball park right cheers., I have a friend that wants it so he will have first preference but if he doesnt take it i will be advertising it here with plenty of pics and info :) thank you again

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ossett2k2

Get some pics up anyway when you can,always nice to see another Impreza on the site and the MY93 RA will be getting pretty rare now I would think.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Borderguy

Borderguy Type RA Member

Is it for sale? I'm interested and in Ireland.