An almost unused set of the renowned “STi Prodrive Bilstein” suspension!
Arguably the best OE type suspension setup for the GC8 Impreza, the suspension was developed in a cooperation between Bilstein and Prodrive. Utilising a Bilstein damper and Eibach spring, the damping characteristics were tailored for the British, more uneven, roads. It was part of the optional “WR” upgrade package intended for the UK market in the 90’s, applied to such cars as the 22B UK and the Impreza P1. The particular set would be of the WR 97/98 specifications, as hinted by the 97 labeling on the springs.
This set includes:
- Damper, 2030055120 (R) + 2030055130 (L)
- Spring, 2040055040, labeled “09 97”
- Top mounts, part number missing, (2x)
- Dust covers, 20322AA000 (2x, brand new!)
- Damper, 2220055120(R) + 2220055130 (L)
- Spring, 2230055060, labeled “49 97”
- Top mounts, 20370AA240 (2x)
- Dust covers, 20373AA0031 (2x, brand new!)
The mileage is specified to be around 70(!) km, which seems very likely, taking the condition into consideration.