Prodrive Subaru – The Final Gathering & 30th anniversary
After 28 years, Prodrive are moving home for the second time – not far, still Banbury, but this means that from the beginning of August this year the main buildings you can see from the motorway will be no more. They have been Prodrive’s home since 1986 and were the original home for the Subaru World Rally Team.
To mark this milestone, a farewell gathering of Subaru owners clubs is being organised for Sunday 8th June 2014.
- The event will run from 10am until 1pm and everyone is welcome.
- The Prodrive Heritage Centre will be open featuring a fantastic collection of priceless race, rally and road cars designed/built in this legendary factory
- Entry is free, with all models of Subaru being allowed to park within the factory grounds creating a wonderful family-friendly atmosphere for any Subaru enthusiast
- Prodrive 30th Anniversary goody bags will be on sale
- Commemorative, Prodrive branded event polo shirts and badges are available for order NOW. Please click HERE to order.
- WR1 10th anniversary celebration
- Refreshments and toilet facilities are available on site.
Please note: Orders are now closed.
The Organising Team –
JDM Impreza model search
Details of Impreza model codes and option codes
The database is currently populated from MY93 up to MY09
Type your Impreza model code in the box below:
Test your Impreza knowledge
posted September 19, 2017 in The Snug
posted September 18, 2017 in Subaru Impreza WRX Help & advice
posted June 4, 2017 in Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale
posted September 19, 2017 in Subaru Impreza WRX Help & advice
posted September 29, 2013 in Subaru Impreza WRX Help & advice