5 things you should know about the MY97 Type R STi
January 1997 was another memorable month for Subaru fans.
Why? This was the month that the first 2 door STi sedan was unleashed to the public in it’s home country of Japan.
The MY97 WRX Type R STi Version was announced on 22 January 1997 to celebrate the release of the new WRCar.
Five things you should know about the MY97 Impreza WRX Type R STi Version
- The MY97 WRX Type R STi version was based on the 2 door N/A JDM Retna
- The MY97 WRX Type R STi version was exclusively available in 3 solid colours: Feather White, Sonic Blue and Chase yellow
- The Oxford Blue dash clocks are exclusive to the MY97 Type R STi version
- The “555 SWRT” seats are exclusive to the MY97 Type R STi version
- 518 Chase Yellow paint code was exclusive to the MY97 Type R STi version
JDM Impreza model search
Details of Impreza model codes and option codes
The database is currently populated from MY93 up to MY09
Type your Impreza model code in the box below:
Test your Impreza knowledge
posted November 17, 2017 in General Impreza WRX chat
posted August 11, 2013 in General Impreza WRX chat
posted November 11, 2017 in Subaru Impreza WRX Help & advice
posted November 17, 2017 in Motorsport
posted November 12, 2017 in Impreza wanted